Spot Collector Band Window Display

Mark Robinson

I thought I would operate a little rtty using Win Warbler this afternoon.   There is a way to get Spot Collector to display a band dial display of the spots, like a radio dial of spots of one band..similar to something that Band master does.  I  have forgotten what I did in the past and I can't find any information on it with my searches so far.  Can someone tell me what I should do to get the this spot band display window to open

73 Mark  N1UK

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 12:34 PM Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com> wrote:

I thought I would operate a little rtty using Win Warbler this
afternoon. There is a way to get Spot Collector to display a band dial
display of the spots, like a radio dial of spots of one band..similar to
something that Band master does. I have forgotten what I did in the
past and I can't find any information on it with my searches so far.
Can someone tell me what I should do to get the this spot band display
window to open
Actually Commander does that - click on "Bandspread".

73,

~iain / N6ML

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 12:34 PM Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com> wrote:

I thought I would operate a little rtty using Win Warbler this
afternoon. There is a way to get Spot Collector to display a band dial
display of the spots, like a radio dial of spots of one band..similar
to something that Band master does. I have forgotten what I did in
the past and I can't find any information on it with my searches so far.
+ There's an article-index to "Getting Started with DXLab" here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ArticleIndex

+ Commander's reference documentation is here:

http://www.ambersoft.com/DXLab/Commander/Commander.pdf

+ Searching either of the above with the word Bandspread would have provided you with the information you sought.

Can someone tell me what I should do to get the this spot band display
window to open
Actually Commander does that - click on "Bandspread".

+ and see " Using the Bandspread Window to Change Frequency and Display Active DX Stations"

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ChangingFrequencyBandspread

Mark Robinson

Thanks Iain,

I knew it was somewhere unexpected but I had forgotten where...I had better write it down this time or use it more often

cheers  Mark N1UK

On 13-Feb-21 3:41 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 12:34 PM Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com> wrote:
I thought I would operate a little rtty using Win Warbler this
afternoon. There is a way to get Spot Collector to display a band dial
display of the spots, like a radio dial of spots of one band..similar to
something that Band master does. I have forgotten what I did in the
past and I can't find any information on it with my searches so far.
Can someone tell me what I should do to get the this spot band display
window to open
Actually Commander does that - click on "Bandspread".

73,

~iain / N6ML

Mark Robinson

Thanks for the links Dave,

I didn't think to look at Commander. I was looking at WinWarbler and Spot Collector documentation.

73 Mark N1UK

+ AA6YQ comments below