Topics

spot collector and wsjt spotting help

Pat

hi all.
  i love my spot collector linking wsjt to my dxkeeper log.
  here is what I am wondering.
  when running.. wsjt will send what it receives to spot collector.. which is ok.
  but I want see the cluster spots and not so much what I am receiving.
  I disable the wsjt link in spot collector then I cant log to dxkeeper.
  hope this make sense.   I don't want to see what I am hearing in spot collector.
  tnx
 Murf
 n7uvh

i love my spot collector linking wsjt to my dxkeeper log.
here is what I am wondering.
when running.. wsjt will send what it receives to spot collector.. which is ok.
but I want see the cluster spots and not so much what I am receiving.
I disable the wsjt link in spot collector then I cant log to dxkeeper.
hope this make sense. I don't want to see what I am hearing in spot collector.

+ Filter the Spot Database Display with this expression:

network <> 'WSJTX'

+ If you're using other filters, you can incorporate the above expression into them, e.g.

<NEEDFILTER> and (network <> 'WSJTX')

Pat

Tnx Dave!
I was messing with the filters and did not get the "<>" set
I think filtering is the hardest part for me to understand.
but getting there the more I try to us filters.
tnx agn for your time!
Pat
n7uvh

Tnx Dave!
I was messing with the filters and did not get the "<>" set I think filtering is the hardest part for me to understand.
but getting there the more I try to us filters.
tnx agn for your time!

+ When the bands are dead, take some time to experiment with SpotCollector's Spot Database Display filtering. It's completely non-destructive, so your experiments can do no harm.

+ When you're done exploring, depress the CTRL key while clicking the Filter panel's X button, and all filtering will be removed.