Spot Collector

Joe WB9SBD

I have these spot sources running in my Spot Collector.

And a filter made like this.

Now even when he gets spotted on,
http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=kf9vv&t=dx

He is not showing up in Spot Collector.

What am I doing wrong, or need to do? So he does show up in Spot Collector?

Joe WB9SBD

Joe WB9SBD

Bummer Images are not passed on this group,

First image showed the 4 spot sources

The second image showed the filter made by adding the desired call in the lower left window and clicking on the call button.

the third image showed the station being spotted a LOT,  but never appearing in spot collector.

Joe WB9SBD

On 10/17/2021 8:56 AM, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
I have these spot sources running in my Spot Collector.

And a filter made like this.

Now even when he gets spotted on,
http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=kf9vv&t=dx

He is not showing up in Spot Collector.

What am I doing wrong, or need to do? So he does show up in Spot Collector?

Joe WB9SBD

Bummer Images are not passed on this group

+ That's been the case for the past 20 years. If you want to establish an annuity that will fund upgrading this group to "unlimited storage" for the next 40 years, then it will be possible to post images. Until then, you'll have to copy and paste your SQL filter, and describe how it's not functioning as you expect.