Topics

SPOT COLLECTOR

John Battin

I have my DX keeper filtered to one of my qth…. I want the band map to color dxcc needs for that filtered log and not all of my qso’s.  I have read everything, but am overwhelmed.

John k9dx

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments bewl

I have my DX keeper filtered to one of my qth.. I want the band map to color dxcc needs for that filtered log and not all of my
qso's. I have read everything, but am overwhelmed.

+ DXLab's "Real time award tracking" assumes that all QSOs in your log "count" towards your DXCC awards. You can filter the Log Page
Display to contain QSOs from a subset of your "my QTHs" and the run a DXCC progress report to assess your DXCC progress from that
"my QTH" subset alone, but SpotCollector will continue to report "DXCC need" considering all logged QSOs.

+ Were the QSOs you don't want to "count" made from a different DXCC entity than that of your home QTH?

John Battin

Thanks fo your swift reply..,.,., I use my home station as well as several remote rigs…..I have each on a MYQTH and the filter and dxcc progress work….. On one of the remotes we are running a bit of a battle for highest dxcc countries … so I was hoping I could get the band map to color code needed stations on the filtered log for that remote…. From what you say, that is not going to happen…. No big deal … and thanks.

[...]

+ The way to accomplish that would be to setup a second computer running SpotCollector and DXKeeper, with a log file that only
contains QSOs made from "that remote". You'd have to manually ensure that QSOs made with "that remote" are present in both log files
the "that remote only" log, and the "all QSOs" log.