Topics

Spectrum/waterfall windo

miketparker@...

New to DXLab.  Also a new Ham.  Have a Icom 7300.  Can't get Spectrum-Waterfall window to open.  Greyed out.  Set baud rate in program to 115,200 in Commander, then window will open but empty; however lose control of radio (doesn't respond);  Set baud rate to 115,200 on Com4 in computer (Silicon labs....), but doesn't fix the problem.   I can't set the baud rate in the radio to 115,200; it doesn't have that option.

Is there a cheat sheet on using your program with ICom 7300?

Mike

New to DXLab. Also a new Ham.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Mike!

Have a Icom 7300. Can't get Spectrum-Waterfall window to open. Greyed out. Set baud rate in program to 115,200 in Commander, then window will open but empty; however lose control of radio (doesn't respond); Set baud rate to 115,200 on Com4 in computer (Silicon labs....), but doesn't fix the problem. I can't set the baud rate in the radio to 115,200; it doesn't have that option.

+ See step 1 in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpectrumWaterfallIcom>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

Is there a cheat sheet on using your program with ICom 7300?

+ There are several. I suggest that you start by reviewing

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ as it will introduce you to all of the available resources.