Topics

Specific SQL for pursuing WPX Awards

Carlo - IK2RPE

I’m in the process of apply/endorse my WPX award(s) and I am requesting help for a quite complicated (for me), specific SQL(s).

I’m looking SQL that:

For each mode (SSB and DIGI) extract a (or multi) report(s) showing me

1.For SSB: QSOs confirmed in LoTW only and EXCLUDED confirmations by eQSL or card and the already VERIFIED
2  For DIGI: QSOs confirmed in LoTW only and EXCLUDED confirmations by eQSL or card

For MIX mode
3.QSOs confirmed in LoTW only and NOT INCLUDED in the reports above (1+2),

i.e. only the ADDITIONAL QSOs confirmed in LoTW  and EXCLUDED *new* confirmations SSB (LoTW only) and confirmation DIGI (LoTW only) and excluded also SSB Verified and SSB + DIGI confirmations by eQSL or card

Thanks in advance for any hint/suggestion

Carlo  IK2RPE

I’m in the process of apply/endorse my WPX award(s) and I am requesting help for a quite complicated (for me), specific SQL(s).

I’m looking SQL that:

For each mode (SSB and DIGI) extract a (or multi) report(s) showing me

1.For SSB: QSOs confirmed in LoTW only and EXCLUDED confirmations by eQSL or card and the already VERIFIED
2 For DIGI: QSOs confirmed in LoTW only and EXCLUDED confirmations by eQSL or card

For MIX mode
3.QSOs confirmed in LoTW only and NOT INCLUDED in the reports above (1+2),

i.e. only the ADDITIONAL QSOs confirmed in LoTW and EXCLUDED *new* confirmations SSB (LoTW only) and confirmation DIGI (LoTW only) and excluded also SSB Verified and SSB + DIGI confirmations by eQSL or card

+ If you specify your WPX award objectives as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/WPXAwardObjectives>

+ then you can generate an LoTW-only WPX submission by skipping steps 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, and 10 in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GenerateWPXSubmission>