Topics

Spacing in report

Jim - KR9U

I used to be able to generate a report such as the DXCC progress report and the columns would line up.  For instance, under 160 meters or 80 meters would be the band and the number of confirms under that band number. Likewise,  in the big table, I could see which modes I have confirmed for each country.
Now there is no column,  everything is squished to the left and is totally comprehensible as to what V, C or W is suppose to align with what band or mode.

It opens by default in Notepad.
I have no idea what changed.  Can someone point be in the right direction?

Jim - KR9U

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 6:19 PM Jim - KR9U <kr9u@arrl.net> wrote:

I used to be able to generate a report such as the DXCC progress report and the columns would line up. For instance, under 160 meters or 80 meters would be the band and the number of confirms under that band number. Likewise, in the big table, I could see which modes I have confirmed for each country.
Now there is no column, everything is squished to the left and is totally comprehensible as to what V, C or W is suppose to align with what band or mode.

It opens by default in Notepad.
I have no idea what changed. Can someone point be in the right direction?
Maybe you changed the font that Notepad is using to a "proportional"
one? Look under Format -> Font... The default is "Consolas", which is
fixed-width.

73,

~iain / N6ML

Jim - KR9U