Topics

sorted as instructed to find all RTTY and FT8 contacts.

Email Service <jfriend31@...>

I thot I could sort in Word by first word in paragraph to sort by call sign. I wish to separate out DXCC entities.

Is there a phrase I can add to the sort to organize it into alphabetical order or by country?

Thank you,

Jack AK7O

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Email Service <jfriend31@...>

The sort I used:

(Band='40m') and ((Mode='RTTY' ) or (Mode='FT8'))

Jack AK7O

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I thot I could sort in Word by first word in paragraph to sort by call sign. I wish to separate out DXCC entities.

Is there a phrase I can add to the sort to organize it into alphabetical order or by country?

Thank you,

Jack AK7O

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The sort I used:

(Band='40m') and ((Mode='RTTY' ) or (Mode='FT8'))

+ In the context of DXKeeper,

"sorting" means configuring the Log Page Display to show its entries in a particular order

"filtering" means configuring the Log Page Display to show only a subset of logged QSOs

+ The SQL expression

(Band='40m') and ((Mode='RTTY' ) or (Mode='FT8'))

+ is a used to filter the Log Page Display to show only logged QSO made on 40m, in either RTTY or FT8 mode.

+ If you want this subset of logged QSOs to be displayed in ascending order of callsign, then click the Call button in the Sort panel in the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab.

+ If you want this subset of logged QSOs to be displayed in ascending order of DXCC Prefix, then

1. on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Adv button to display the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window

2. in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "User-defined Sorts" panel (at the top),

2a. in the wide textbox with a 1 to its left, type DXCCPrefix

2b. click the Select button to the right of the wide textbox you just populated with DXCCPrefix

3. in the Sort panel in the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the User button

+ To return to sorting the Log Page Display in order of "QSO Begin" date, click the UTC button in the Sort panel in the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab

Email Service <jfriend31@...>

Thank you Dave, jack AK7O

Sent from XFINITY Connect App