Topics

Some button popup explanations stopped working in DXK only

3a2mw Franco Lucioni

Hi Dave and the Group,
After applying the Windows 10 KB4541335 update, yesterday, I saw that most of the popup explanations do not appear, hovering the mouse cursor over the buttons of DxKeeper. No problem for the other applications (SC, PF....). I closed the apps and restarted 2 times the OS, but no joy. It is so many years I'm using the Suite, that I do not need any more the explanations, but they are very useful for beginners.
Someone else saw this behaviour?
73
Franco 3A2MW

Hi Dave and the Group,
After applying the Windows 10 KB4541335 update, yesterday, I saw that most of the popup explanations do not appear, hovering the mouse cursor over the buttons of DxKeeper. No problem for the other applications (SC, PF....). I closed the apps and restarted 2 times the OS, but no joy. It is so many years I'm using the Suite, that I do not need any more the explanations, but they are very useful for beginners.

Someone else saw this behaviour?

My advice is to disable automatic installation of Windows 10 updates, only install those that are identified as not having adverse side effects, and create a Restore Point before installing a Windows 10 Update so that you can immediately recover if the result is unacceptable.