Slow DXLabs application start after system reboot

Steve Phillips - NS4P

I've noticed what I think is a new problem here with my system - after I do a full shutdown or reboot of my system (Ryzen 7 5800, SSD drives, 64GB RAM) the initial startup of any DXLabs application takes several minutes.  This issue appears to be unique to DXLabs apps as all other apps seem to start up just fine.  I had the problem with Windows 10 and after updating to Windows 11 it's still there.  Resource Monitor indicates that the system (CPU, Network and Disk) are not busy.  The apps show up in Task Manager indicating they are not using any resources.  Once things get going, I can shut down and restart the DXLabs apps and they start up just fine.

I will acknowledge that the problem is most likely somewhere on my side of the fence, but I am out of ideas as to where to look.  Any ideas as to what might be causing this would be appreciated.

73

Steve - NS4P

I've noticed what I think is a new problem here with my system - after I do a full shutdown or reboot of my system (Ryzen 7 5800, SSD drives, 64GB RAM) the initial startup of any DXLabs application takes several minutes.  This issue appears to be unique to DXLabs apps as all other apps seem to start up just fine.  I had the problem with Windows 10 and after updating to Windows 11 it's still there.  Resource Monitor indicates that the system (CPU, Network and Disk) are not busy.  The apps show up in Task Manager indicating they are not using any resources.  Once things get going, I can shut down and restart the DXLabs apps and they start up just fine.

I will acknowledge that the problem is most likely somewhere on my side of the fence, but I am out of ideas as to where to look.  Any ideas as to what might be causing this would be appreciated.

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ApplicationInteference

Steve Phillips - NS4P

The interfering software appears to be the "NVIDIA LocalSystem Container" service.  I can stop the service from loading, but then the NVIDIA control panel will not run, so that is irritating.  Is there nothing else that can be done?

Steve

The interfering software appears to be the "NVIDIA LocalSystem Container" service.  I can stop the service from loading, but then the NVIDIA control panel will not run, so that is irritating.  Is there nothing else that can be done?
+ You could engage NVIDIA support and ask them to correct whatever defect is responsible for impacting DXLab.