From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 14:34
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] CWSkimmer not sending Callsigns to WinWarbler

+ AA6YQ comments below

How about CWSkimmer sending the decoded text to WinWarbler receive pane 0 ??

+ Not supported by CWSkimmer.

+ Consider using CWGet

http://dickwilliams.byethost17.com/CWGetToWinwarbler.html?i=1

+ or MRP40

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/MRP_DXLab/index.htm

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

The CWGET to WIN WARBLER is VERY old. Written in 2010. Does it still run in W10 latest versions?

+ No one has reported any problems with CWGET-to-WinWarbler on any version of WIndows

I would like to know before spending money on CWGET which is not cheap.

+ The downloaded version of CWGet will work for 30 days before you must pay to register it"

https://www.dxsoft.com/en/registration/

Gilbert Baron W0MN

CWGET registration. Can it be installed on more than one computer? DO I need to get a new code every time I installs , especially after new Windows versions or installing new hard drive etc or will the code work om anything at any time. ?

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

The CWGET to WIN WARBLER is VERY old. Written in 2010. Does it still run in W10 latest versions?

+ No one has reported any problems with CWGET-to-WinWarbler on any version of WIndows

I would like to know before spending money on CWGET which is not cheap.

+ The downloaded version of CWGet will work for 30 days before you must pay to register it"

https://www.dxsoft.com/en/registration/

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

CWGET registration. Can it be installed on more than one computer? DO I need to get a new code every time I installs , especially after new Windows versions or installing new hard drive etc or will the code work om anything at any time. ?

+ I suggest that you convey your questions to the developer of CWGet; there's an email link in

https://www.dxsoft.com/en/registration/

Rick Ellison

When you register CW Get you will be sent a code that gets added to your .ini file. You can put it on your computers but you have to include the .ini file with the registration on each computer.

73 Rick N2AMG

The CWGET to WIN WARBLER is VERY old. Written in 2010. Does it still run in W10 latest versions?

+ No one has reported any problems with CWGET-to-WinWarbler on any version of WIndows

I would like to know before spending money on CWGET which is not cheap.

+ The downloaded version of CWGet will work for 30 days before you must pay to register it"

https://www.dxsoft.com/en/registration/

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Gordon LaPoint

Gil,
   CWGET can be registered on multiple computers.  The gateway from CWGET to Winwarbler works fine, input to N1MM works fine.
Gordon - N1MGO