Single LOTW upload.

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

I get a message when I do a upload to LOTW using my old calls. That being said do I need to create a MYQTH for each call I had? Attached is the message rec’d.

Any help appreciated.

73 de Al, K8SIX

I get a message when I do a upload to LOTW using my old calls.

+ What does the message say?

That being said do I need to create a MYQTH for each call I had?

+ No. You should create and populate a myQTH for each location from which you've made QSOs. Each myQTH should specify an appropriate
LoTW "Station Location".

Attached is the message rec'd.

+ Attachments are not conveyed here.

Any help appreciated.

+ Have you reviewed "Handling Multiple Callsigns and Operating Locations with LotW" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWMultipleCallsignsLocations

?