Short Path Azimuth not shown on Spotcollector anymore

aschnabolk

Hi Dave ,
The short path Azimuth to a spotted station that I was displaying on Spotcollector has disappeared. The column is empty.
Short and long path Azimuth is still shown on DXview. No problem there. I must have had some issue last night as all the
spot sources were disabled this morning also. Enabling them got things going again and all seems fine, except for the azimuth display.
I'm guessing something needs to be turned back on, but I've run out of places to look? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Allan W2OIB

Joe Subich, W4TV

Try "Look up missing location info" and/or "Automatic DXView Lookup"
on Config -> General

On 2021-09-19 3:34 PM, aschnabolk wrote:
Hi Dave ,
The short path Azimuth to a spotted station that I was displaying on Spotcollector has disappeared. The column is empty.
Short and long path Azimuth is still shown on DXview. No problem there. I must have had some issue last night as all the
spot sources were disabled this morning also. Enabling them got things going again and all seems fine, except for the azimuth display.
I'm guessing something needs to be turned back on, but I've run out of places to look? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Allan W2OIB

The short path Azimuth to a spotted station that I was displaying on Spotcollector has disappeared. The column is empty.
Short and long path Azimuth is still shown on DXview. No problem there. I must have had some issue last night as all the spot sources were disabled this morning also.

+ The spontaneous loss of settings is not good. I suggest checking the Windows event logs for reports of hardware or software failures.

Enabling them got things going again and all seems fine, except for the azimuth display.
I'm guessing something needs to be turned back on, but I've run out of places to look?

+ Look here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpotDatabaseDisplayAzimuth

aschnabolk

Thanks Dave, Both boxes were unchecked? No idea why, but checking them fixed the missing azimuth problem on Spotcollector..
All is well again, but I'll watch it closely.

73,
Al W2OIB