Several specific questions re: moving to new computer

Paul W1ip

I am reading and re-reading the "Relocating DXLAB Applications...." wiki and have a few questions:

Commander:  I have not modified anything other than setting up my radio.  I assume those setting will migrate with the workspace? It does not appear that any of the steps regarding files to move covers radios.  Radio is a Flex 6000 series, if that matters.

DXKeeper:  "any files that store the parameters describing user-defined items".  Where would these be? I have defined three fields in the "user defined" area.  Also, where is all the "MyQTH" data stored, do I have to worry about that, or is it in the log database?

DXView:  Why move the LOTW and eQSL databases. Won't they just re-install?

WinWarbler:  If I don't need to save my minilogs, I don't even know what those are, do I have to move them? Or anything else? I just use Winwarbler in default mode. Never made any changes, I don't think.

Launcher: Sadly, I will be moving from a "D" drive to everything on "C".  Other than changing the path names as indicated, what else do I have to look out for?

Thank you,
--
Paul W1ip

I am reading and re-reading the "Relocating DXLAB Applications...." wiki and have a few questions:

Commander:  I have not modified anything other than setting up my radio.  I assume those setting will migrate with the workspace? It does not appear that any of the steps regarding files to move covers radios.  Radio is a Flex 6000 series, if that matters.

+ Correct.

DXKeeper:  "any files that store the parameters describing user-defined items".  Where would these be?

+ Where-ever your saved them.

I have defined three fields in the "user defined" area.

+ On the Configuration window's "User Items" tab, do any of them specify a "Style" of "List"? If not, there are no associated filed.

Also, where is all the "MyQTH" data stored, do I have to worry about that, or is it in the log database?
+ That's maintained in a table in your Log database.
DXView:  Why move the LOTW and eQSL databases. Won't they just re-install?
+ On your new computer, you can direct DXView to update each of its databases.
WinWarbler:  If I don't need to save my minilogs, I don't even know what those are, do I have to move them? Or anything else? I just use Winwarbler in default mode. Never made any changes, I don't think.

+ A "minilog" is an ADIF file that records each that you've logged via WinWarbler. It's a backup.

Launcher: Sadly, I will be moving from a "D" drive to everything on "C".  Other than changing the path names as indicated, what else do I have to look out for?

+ That means all of your DXLab application settings that specify a pathname will have to be adjusted.