Seleqso's

How do I export just a few qsos buy date  or call sign to to be imported into another log program?
73's

--
 Dave NU4N

ND9G Mike

" How do I export just a few qsos buy date  or call sign to to be imported into another log program?"

You can filter your log page display to show only the QSOs you want to export.
This is the general help for filtering.

More specifically, if you want call. Type in the call in the filter field at the bottom of the log and click the Call button.

If you want a certain date, type in teh date and click the date button.

If you want a range of dates, click the Adv button to open the Advanced sorst, Filters, Modifier window. You can use this to filter by a number of things.

When filtered, go to the Export tab and export (like to an ADIF). You will be prompted that your log is filter and ask if you want to remove the filter, click no.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 10:23 AM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
How do I export just a few qsos buy date  or call sign to to be imported into another log program?
73's

--
 Dave NU4N

Tnx Mike for the help 73's.