Topics

SC SQL Filter: Band and Origin

Mike Flowers

Hi Folks,

When I start Spot Collector, the filter is initially ‘Band and Origin’.    This is different than ‘None’.

How to I restore the ‘Band and Origin’ SQL filter to the display?

Thanks!

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 2:42 PM Mike Flowers <@K6MKF> wrote:
When I start Spot Collector, the filter is initially ‘Band and Origin’. This is different than ‘None’.

How to I restore the ‘Band and Origin’ SQL filter to the display?
Click the 'X' button in the Filter panel. Control-Click it for "None".

73,

~iain / N6ML

When I start Spot Collector, the filter is initially 'Band and Origin'. This is different than 'None'.

+ Correct. The settings of the Band, Mode, Continent, and Origin filters are retained between operating sessions.

How to I restore the 'Band and Origin' SQL filter to the display?

+ To what does "Band and Origin SQL filter" refer?

Mike Flowers

How do I restore the display to its initial state at startup, when it displays ‘Band and Origin’?

-- 73 de Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Oct 31, 2019, at 4:21 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

When I start Spot Collector, the filter is initially 'Band and Origin'. This is different than 'None'.

+ Correct. The settings of the Band, Mode, Continent, and Origin filters are retained between operating sessions.

How to I restore the 'Band and Origin' SQL filter to the display?

+ To what does "Band and Origin SQL filter" refer?

Mike Flowers

Thanks! That's the ticket...

When I start Spot Collector, the filter is initially ‘Band and Origin’. This is
different than ‘None’.

How to I restore the ‘Band and Origin’ SQL filter to the display?
Click the 'X' button in the Filter panel. Control-Click it for "None".

73,

~iain / N6ML

How do I restore the display to its initial state at startup, when it displays �Band and Origin�?

+ There is no "return the Spot Database Display filter to the state it was in when SpotCollector first started" function.

+ My suspicion is that clicking the Filter panel's X button will do what you seek, but I suggest that you review

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/SpotDatabase.htm#Filtering%20the%20Spot%20Database>

+ to understand all of the available options.