Topics

SC filter question

Ron KU7Y

Hi Dave,

I'm trying to write a filter for one of the SQL buttons in SC.

I want to show a TAG entry in the TAG field.

I have a file named CWops data.txt to use for this.

There are some other lists I'd like to see also, but one at a time. I'm
thinking I should be able to put a different SQL commands in different
buttons and click to see only what I'm wanting that time.

Can this be done and where can I find an example of how to write one? In
looking at the manual it seems that this can be done but I can't get any of
my ideas to not return an error. The error says "error in SQL expression:
{then it shows what I have put in the box).

Thanks,

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@...

Ron KU7Y

Never mind Dave,

I got it figured out. At least it seems to be working.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@...

https://www.avg.com

Never mind Dave,

I got it figured out. At least it seems to be working.

+ Nice work, Ron!