Topics

saving info.

Wayne Kline

Had  a major HD failure  was able to salvage some   files.

In the DX Lab suite  one file was  my call   W3EA.mdb     I seem to think this my be a key file for a logbook rebuild ?

If not what are the pertinent  files needed ?

Wayne ,W3EA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Had a major HD failure was able to salvage some files.

+ Have you not been periodically making backups of your hard drive?

In the DX Lab suite one file was my call W3EA.mdb I seem to think this my be a key file for a logbook rebuild ?

+ The file W3EA.mdb contains your logged QSOs. If it is intact, there is nothing to "rebuild".

If not what are the pertinent files needed ?

+ All of the other files used by DXLab are described in "Protecting Critical Files and Settings"; see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery