Topics

SatPC32 with Spectrum not connecting

Lynn Palmer

I have an Icom IC-9700 and recently upgraded SatPC32 to the version with the Spectrum display. Now it will not connect to DX Commander. The previous version of SatPC32 without Spectrum connects ok. Any ideas how to fix?
Lynn

KD9BVG

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6QY comments below

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 02:17 PM, Lynn Palmer wrote:

I have an Icom IC-9700 and recently upgraded SatPC32 to the version with the Spectrum display. Now it will not connect to DX Commander. The previous version of SatPC32 without Spectrum connects ok. Any ideas how to fix?
+ None whatsoever. I suggest that you ask the developer of SatPC32.