Sat Freq via SatPC32 into logging

suitbert@...

Hello,

I have tried to set up the radio with SATPC32 according to https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SatelliteTracking
This does work fine, it is ok to set the transceiver via this interface.
But I do not get the satellites freq into my logging window! Only do get the transceiver freq 433 / 144 MHz. What
am I doing wrong? Thanks for any hints.

regards,

Suitbert, DF2PI

I have tried to set up the radio with SATPC32 according to https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SatelliteTracking
This does work fine, it is ok to set the transceiver via this interface.
But I do not get the satellites freq into my logging window! Only do get the transceiver freq 433 / 144 MHz. What
am I doing wrong? Thanks for any hints

+ When you type a callsign into DXKeeper's Capture window and then strike your keyboard's tab or enter key, is the Capture window not updated as described in the Logging section of "Interoperating with the SatPC32 Satellite Tracking Application" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SatelliteTracking

?

suitbert@...

Hello Dave,
no, that is exactly what is not happening! In the capture window I only get the transceivers freq reading, but not the sat values expected from SatPC32.
73,
Suitbert

suitbert@...

In the SatPC32-programm-window I do see the sat-freq, I am able to tune it with the VFO-knob of the transceiver, but in the log capture window I only do get the transceivers's freq.

suitbert@...

Edited

Problem solved!

all setup parameters according your manual description are ok! But the problem solution has to be find inside a SatPC32-configuration-file!

Look at the file 'DivOptions.sqf' (accessible via menue '?', 'helpfiles', 'DivOptions.sqf'). Double-click to open the file. Look for line #3.
The default value is '+ (3)'. Change the value to become '-(3)' [text must be written without the ''] This setting makes the freq data
transfered to DXKeeper include the converter/transverter offset. That's it. Done!

73,

Suitbert, DF2PI

Problem solved!

all setup parameters according your manual description are ok! But the problem solution has to be find inside a SatPC32-configuration-file!

Look at the file 'DivOtions.sqf' (accessible via menue '?', 'helpfiles', 'DivOpions.sqf'). Double-click to open the file. Look for line #3.
The default value is '+ (3)'. Change the value to become '-(3)' [text must be written without the ''] This setting makes the freq data transfered to DXKeeper include the converter/transverter offset. That's it. Done!

+ Thanks, Suitbert! I added a "Using a Transverter" section to "Interoperating with the SatPC32 Satellite Tracking Application" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SatelliteTracking