Russia - RDA

Srivathsa Satya

I try and enter all award details that I can, especially for Russian RDA.  I understand that R7KO's RDA is RK-12 but I do not get that option at all in my logging DX Keeper.  Am I doing something wrong?  Please let me know

73
Vatsa
VU2AE
8T8S - Contest Call
VU3BLR - Earlier

I try and enter all award details that I can, especially for Russian RDA.  I understand that R7KO's RDA is RK-12 but I do not get that option at all in my logging DX Keeper.  Am I doing something wrong?  Please let me know
+ DXLab does not recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea.