From: John Merrill [mailto:john@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:47 AM
To: @AA6YQ
Subject: RumlogADIF

Dave:

I get illegal-missing QSO date.

John N1JM

John Merrill

Thanks, Dave.

73, John N1JM

´╗┐On 5/29/19, 9:08 AM, "Dave AA6YQ" <@AA6YQ> wrote:

Thanks for the ADIF file.

Each QSO record in the file specifies the date and time at which the QSO ended, but none of them specify the date and time at which the QSO began.

The date and time at which a QSO begins are mandatory. The date and time at which it ends are optional.

"illegal-missing QSO date" is accurate for each QSO in your file.