rst and tx reversed

Robert galambos

if you look at w9ch on the log the rst is "3N NC" yet on the label its 1H GTA

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:
if you look at w9ch on the log the rst is "3N NC" yet on the label its 1H GTA

+ Please provide a more complete description of what you're seeing (e.g. application, window, tab, panel, box) and an explanation of why that's wrong, inappropriate, or suboptimal. In particular,

- what is "w9ch"?

- what is "the label"?

- what application are you employing to log QSOs?

Robert galambos

I enclosed a screen shot of both the label and the log page for this qso. ( that is what I was referring to)

In essence in the log the rst column has 3I NC and sent 1H GTA

But on the 2 column QSL label the rst states 1H GTA

This reversing the two

I enclosed a screen shot of both the label and the log page for this qso. ( that is what I was referring to)

In essence in the log the rst column has 3I NC and sent 1H GTA

But on the 2 column QSL label the rst states 1H GTA

This reversing the two

+ Screen shots are not conveyed here.

+ Thanks. Please attach a screen shot showing the relevant items of the logged QSO and another screen shot showing a print preview of the QSL label to an email message, and sent the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Thanks for the screen shots, Robert. The QSO shown as selected in your "Lot QSOs" tab screen shot -- KM6SO -- is not present in your
label screen shot.

Your Log Page Display shows several logged QSOs whose "RST Sent" items are set to "1H GTA" These appear in the RST sections of your
printed QSL labels as "1H G" because with the font metrics you're using, the labels only print the first 4 characters of each QSO's
" RST Sent item. You could try reducing the font size to get more characters printed, or you could use DXKeeper to drive a more
flexible label generation application, as described here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20ADIF