RR Button

Mike Crownover

I just finished answering over 250 bureau cards. As I enter them I have to edit QSL rcvd to Y and QSL sent to R. It would be nice to be able to set the RR button to YR, or RY, Y for rcvd and R for requested. It would save a lot of time on bureau cards. Perhaps I am doing this the hard way, but I’m not aware of any automated approach that prevents me from having to edit both boxes.

Just a thought.

Mike AD5A

Jamie WW3S

Not in front of the pc right now, but there is a button to do just that, one click, and the cursor returns to the callsign field, so just type new callsign, click and move on….

On Jul 3, 2022, at 12:11 PM, Mike Crownover <ad5amike@...> wrote:

I just finished answering over 250 bureau cards. As I enter them I have to edit QSL rcvd to Y and QSL sent to R. It would be nice to be able to set the RR button to YR, or RY, Y for rcvd and R for requested. It would save a lot of time on bureau cards. Perhaps I am doing this the hard way, but I’m not aware of any automated approach that prevents me from having to edit both boxes.

Just a thought.

Mike AD5A

Mike Crownover

Thanks Jamie, I found it, it's the CFM button. 

Can't wait for the next bureau package:-)

Mike AD5A

Charles N2SO

Hi Mike,
I think the Keyboard Shortcut "Ctrl-Alt-B" will accomplish what you want. See help files for other shortcuts.

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 12:17 PM Jamie WW3S <ww3s@...> wrote:
Not in front of the pc right now, but there is a button to do just that, one click, and the cursor returns to the callsign field, so just type new callsign, click and move on….

On Jul 3, 2022, at 12:11 PM, Mike Crownover <ad5amike@...> wrote:

Just a thought.

Mike AD5A

--
73, Charles N2SO

--
73, Charles N2SO

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
I just finished answering over 250 bureau cards. As I enter them I have to edit QSL rcvd to Y and QSL sent to R. It would be nice to be able to set the RR button to YR, or RY, Y for rcvd and R for requested. It would save a lot of time on bureau cards. Perhaps I am doing this the hard way, but I’m not aware of any automated approach that prevents me from having to edit both boxes

+ Step-by-step instructions for processing a deck of incoming QSL cards are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ProcessingIncomingQSLs

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
I think the Keyboard Shortcut "Ctrl-Alt-B" will accomplish what you want. See help files for other shortcuts.

+ All of DXKeeper's keyboard shortcuts are documented here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/KeyboardShortcuts.htm

Dave, AA6YQ