Topics

Rotor Question

Anthony W. DePrato

I use dxview for all three of my rotors and switch them outside of dxlab. my question is. Looking at the rotor position box it is blank unless i click on one of the preset headings. or use the SP /LP buttons. i know i can check the polling box in config and it will poll my rotor every sec. what i wonder is there a way to have it poll say every 5 mins ? i really only turn the rotors maybe every 15 to 20 mins depending on band openings. i can live with the way it is . just would like to see the heading without looking over at the rotors.
great Suite of programs Dave thank you for all your hard work
73 Tony WA4JQS /VP8BZL

I use dxview for all three of my rotors and switch them outside of dxlab. my question is. Looking at the rotor position box it is
blank unless i click on one of the preset headings. or use the SP /LP buttons. i know i can check the polling box in config and it
will poll my rotor every sec. what i wonder is there a way to have it poll say every 5 mins ? i really only turn the rotors maybe
every 15 to 20 mins depending on band openings. i can live with the way it is . just would like to see the heading without looking
over at the rotors.

+ There is no downside to having DXView query your rotator once per second, Tony. Adding another option to DXView, on the other
hand, would incrementally increase the learning curve, making DXView appear that much more complicated to the new user.