Topics

Rotor control

W8UV Phil

Does DXLab have a rotor control feature?

Phil W8UV

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 10:59 AM W8UV Phil <w8uv@comcast.net> wrote:

Does DXLab have a rotor control feature?
The first result in a Google each for "dxlab rotator" is:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RotatorControl

73,

~iain / N6ML

W8UV Phil

Tnx Iain,

Just what I needed. By the link you sent, now I know how to search for topics.

Phil  W8UV

On 10/3/2020 2:07 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 10:59 AM W8UV Phil <w8uv@comcast.net> wrote:
Does DXLab have a rotor control feature?
The first result in a Google each for "dxlab rotator" is:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RotatorControl

73,

~iain / N6ML

Just what I needed. By the link you sent, now I know how to search for topics.

+ Google one way to search for topics. I suggest that you review the first 3 sections of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ entitled "Introductory Documentation", "Reference Documentation", and "Goal-oriented Documentation" to become familiar with the several additional techniques for locating relevant information that are available to you.

+ And as described in the 4th section ("DXLab Discussion Group"), all questions are welcome here, no matter how often they've already been asked and answered, or how obvious the answers may be in the documentation.