Topics

Rotator Control

w3qt_mike

I use 2 rotators, a G-1000DXA (main) and a G-800S (small 6M).  I use ERC-M with DXView to control the 1000. Works fine.  I'd like also to use the ERC-M with the G-800S and have installed the rotator card.  Am I able to switch between the 2 rotators with DXView alone, or will I need another software package like PstRotator to do that?  Dies it integrate with DXView? Any info is greatly appreciated.

73,
Mike, W3QT

I use 2 rotators, a G-1000DXA (main) and a G-800S (small 6M). I use ERC-M with DXView to control the 1000. Works fine. I'd like also to use the ERC-M with the G-800S and have installed the rotator card. Am I able to switch between the 2 rotators with DXView alone, or will I need another software package like PstRotator to do that? Dies it integrate with DXView? Any info is greatly appreciated.

+ DXView can control a single antenna rotator, but can interoperate with the free "N1MM Rotor" to control multiple rotators; see

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/N1MMRotor>

w3qt_mike

Thanks, Dave.  Looks good.

73,