Topics

Restore a Saved Workspace ??

w2eck

After upgrading PC, am in the process of re-installing most of my Ham programs. Have the DXLab suite up and running. But have a question. I have a saved Workspace from prior to the upgrade. Is it possible to load or restore this saved file ? If so I have yet to find out how.

73
Paul
w2eck

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 06:34 PM, w2eck wrote:

After upgrading PC, am in the process of re-installing most of my Ham programs. Have the DXLab suite up and running. But have a question. I have a saved Workspace from prior to the upgrade. Is it possible to load or restore this saved file ? If so I have yet to find out how.

+ See the "Loading the Windows Registry with All Settings from a Workspace" section in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace>

+ The full procedure for moving DXLab to a new PC (or equivalent) is here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MovingBetweenPCs>

+ Step 6 of this procedure restores settings from a Workspace created before the move.