Did you create/save/backup workspaces as recommended by AA6YQ *MANY* times? The only way to recover the configuration information is to
restore and load those backups as the configuration are stored in
the Windows Registry.

On 2020-11-22 9:10 AM, Pete W1RM wrote:
I had to reinstall windows on my computer. Doing so removed all programs so
I have to restore them from back up which I did. However I don't seem to
have any of my preferences, saved SQL's or any other configurations. How
can I get back to where I was?
Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1rm@comcast.net

Pete W1RM

I had tried this earlier and it didn't work but I just did it again and lo and behold, my settings are back! Pure flippin magic

Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1rm@comcast.net

On 2020-11-22 9:10 AM, Pete W1RM wrote:
I had to reinstall windows on my computer. Doing so removed all
programs so I have to restore them from back up which I did. However
I don't seem to have any of my preferences, saved SQL's or any other
configurations. How can I get back to where I was?

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@comcast.net

I had to reinstall windows on my computer.  Doing so removed all programs so I have to restore them from back up which I did.  However I don’t seem to have any of my preferences, saved SQL’s or any other configurations.  How can I get back to where I was?

+ Did you follow the step-by-step instructions in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MovingBetweenPCs>

+ and save a Workspace containing all of your DXLab application settings before you re-installed Windows?

I had tried this earlier and it didn't work but I just did it again and lo and behold, my settings are back! Pure flippin magic

+ Good!