Reset filter button

On the main Log QSOs tab of DXKeeper, next to the window to enter filter parameters is the X button that resets the display of all QSO's , Ctrl Click reset the filter and set sort panel to UTC. Everything works except resetting the filter box to a null set (clear it out). Very very minor, but maybe something to add to the next updates.
I only noticed because I am writing a more non-technical narrative of how to configure things and how they work, for my young grand-children.
Thank you for a wonderful produce.
73 de KE5WCT
MikE

On the main Log QSOs tab of DXKeeper, next to the window to enter filter parameters is the X button that resets the display of all QSO's , Ctrl Click reset the filter and set sort panel to UTC

+ The Filter panel's X button removes all filtering from the Log Page Display. CTRL-click removes all filtering and sets the sort to UTC.

.Everything works except resetting the filter box to a null set (clear it out). Very very minor, but maybe something to add to the next updates.

+ The current behavior is correct. If you want to clear the Filter panel's textbox, place the mouse cursor in that textbox, and strike CTRL-A followed by the DEL key.