Report needed DX entities

Steve, N5EP

Is it possible to create a report listing only unworked DXCC entities?   DXKeeper's DXCC progress report will include unworked DXCC entities if the "Hide" box is not checked in the Awards config panel, but I would like to get a report only containing the unworked entities that I still need.

Steve, N5EP

Is it possible to create a report listing only unworked DXCC entities? Yes:

1. on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the RAT button to display the "Realtime Award Tracking" window

2. in the "Award Progress Filter" panel on the "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DCC tab

2a. set the Band selector to ANY

2b. set the Mode selector to MIXED

2c. check the Unworked box, and uncheck all the other box (unless you want to see unworked deleted DXCC entities, in which case check that box too)

2d. click the Report button

+ For additional information about tracking DXCC award progress, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCStatus

+ and

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#Checking%20and%20Analyzing%20DXCC%20Progress