Topics

Remnants of Commander after closing program

Andrew OBrien

Any recommendations? I frequently get the message that Commander is already running when attempting to boot it after I had closed it earlier . I have to use the Task Manager to “end use “. Using Win10.

Andy K3UK

g4wjs

On 22/10/2020 13:23, Andrew OBrien wrote:
Any recommendations? I frequently get the message that Commander is already running when attempting to boot it after I had closed it earlier . I have to use the Task Manager to “end use “. Using Win10.

Andy K3UK
Hi Andy,

this can happen with some USB connected rigs if you turn the rig off before terminating Commander.

Bill

G4WJS.