Topics

refreshing LOTW

Ted Boerkamp

Hello Everyone....Just wondering if there is a standard practice or procedure within DXLab to

sporadically recheck or update your LOTW for new confirmations?

How would I go back into my logs to check my entries from say a 160m contest a year ago to see

If I confirmed any new states on 160??  When I submit a new batch of logs to LOTW say after a contest,

sometimes you get confirmations right away and the others not because the other op hasn’t submitted

his logs yet or doesn’t at all. So how long after do you keep trying for more confirmations?

Any help or opinions are appreciated.

73 Ted VE3SS

Joe Subich, W4TV

DXKeeper filters the log page display to show most recent confirmations
(new) any time one runs "Sync LotW QSLs". I generally do "Sync QSLs"
one a week or so (plus any time I'm expecting a "new one"). That will
download new confirmations - no matter how old the QSO - and update
APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_RCVD.

On 2020-12-28 1:02 PM, Ted Boerkamp wrote:
Hello Everyone....Just wondering if there is a standard practice or
procedure within DXLab to
sporadically recheck or update your LOTW for new confirmations?
How would I go back into my logs to check my entries from say a 160m contest
a year ago to see
If I confirmed any new states on 160?? When I submit a new batch of logs to
LOTW say after a contest,
sometimes you get confirmations right away and the others not because the
other op hasn't submitted
his logs yet or doesn't at all. So how long after do you keep trying for
more confirmations?
Any help or opinions are appreciated.
73 Ted VE3SS

Ted Boerkamp

HI Joe....how do I get to the menu with the "Sync Lotw Qsls" button.
I know which menu I need but for some reason cant get to it. I know I am
doing something wrong.
Does this button automatically work on your entire log or only those
Qsos in the window above it?
Thanks again for the help.
73 Ted VE3SS

On 2020-12-28 1:02 PM, Ted Boerkamp wrote:
Hello Everyone....Just wondering if there is a standard practice or
procedure within DXLab to

sporadically recheck or update your LOTW for new confirmations?

How would I go back into my logs to check my entries from say a 160m contest
a year ago to see

If I confirmed any new states on 160?? When I submit a new batch of logs to
LOTW say after a contest,

sometimes you get confirmations right away and the others not because the
other op hasn't submitted

his logs yet or doesn't at all. So how long after do you keep trying for
more confirmations?

Any help or opinions are appreciated.

73 Ted VE3SS

https://www.avg.com

neil_zampella

Head to the QSL table of DXKeeper, make sure that the LoTW radio button
is selected at the top of the window, you'll then get the LoTW buttons.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2020-12-28 1:02 PM, Ted Boerkamp wrote:
Hello Everyone....Just wondering if there is a standard practice or
procedure within DXLab to

sporadically recheck or update your LOTW for new confirmations?

How would I go back into my logs to check my entries from say a 160m contest
a year ago to see

If I confirmed any new states on 160?? When I submit a new batch of logs to
LOTW say after a contest,

sometimes you get confirmations right away and the others not because the
other op hasn't submitted

his logs yet or doesn't at all. So how long after do you keep trying for
more confirmations?

Any help or opinions are appreciated.

73 Ted VE3SS

Joe Subich, W4TV

HI Joe....how do I get to the menu with the "Sync Lotw Qsls" button.
"QSL" Tab ... make sure LotW is selected in QSL via.

Does this button automatically work on your entire log or only those
Qsos in the window above it?
If the log page display is filtered, pressing either "Sync QSLs" or
"Sync QSOs" will display a dialog that asks whether the user wishes
the filter removed (act on the entire log) or not (act on only the
QSOs in the log page display).