Topics

Refreshing DXKeeper Log Display after logging a QSO

k8grr@...

My experience has been that after I log a QSO, the only QSO appearing in my log is the QSO that I just logged. In order to display my full log (including the 
QSO just recorded) I find it necessary to close and reopen DXKeeper. I know that there must be a much simpler way to do this - but at the moment, I'm stumped.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, Brian K8GRR

Bill Pence

did you try clicking the "X" (close box) to the right of the text box entry fielsdin the filter window at the bottom of dxkeeper to unfilter the log?

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 7:34 PM <k8grr@...> wrote:
My experience has been that after I log a QSO, the only QSO appearing in my log is the QSO that I just logged. In order to display my full log (including the 
QSO just recorded) I find it necessary to close and reopen DXKeeper. I know that there must be a much simpler way to do this - but at the moment, I'm stumped.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, Brian K8GRR

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

My experience has been that after I log a QSO, the only QSO appearing in my log is the QSO that I just logged.

+ What actions are you taking to log a QSO?

In order to display my full log (including the QSO just recorded) I find it necessary to close and reopen DXKeeper. I know that there must be a much simpler way to do this - but at the moment, I'm stumped.

+ In the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the X button.

+ Then review

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/FilterLog.htm>

+ Some apps direct DXKeeper to filter the log Page Display for previous QSOs with a callsign when that callsign is first "captured"; WinWarbler can be configured to do this, for example. Directing DXKeeper to log a QSO does not automatically remove the filtering.

Dave, AA6YQ