Topics

Reconciling LOTW and DXKeeper

My original DXCC card submission was entered by the ARRL DXCC desk so that I would get band and mode credits which weren't tracked back in 1979. I ran the DXKeeper compare and going through it I found some coding errors made by the DXCC desk. I am not surprised as this was all manual entry, I believe. I could have typed something wrong on the application also. What I is the best way to correct these? Most are just band/mode differences but in one case I got credit for a country I didn't work which would not be a big deal if the country was not on the most wanted list.

My original DXCC card submission was entered by the ARRL DXCC desk so that I would get band and mode credits which weren't tracked back in 1979. I ran the DXKeeper compare and going through it I found some coding errors made by the DXCC desk. I am not surprised as this was all manual entry, I believe. I could have typed something wrong on the application also. What I is the best way to correct these? Most are just band/mode differences but in one case I got credit for a country I didn't work which would not be a big deal if the country was not on the most wanted list.

+ Take a look at

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ManageDXCCCredits>

+ If you have been awarded DXCC credits that are incorrect, contact the ARRL's DXCC desk via

dxccadmin (at) arrl.org