Topics

reconcile LOTW vs DXlab

Jamie WW3S

So I did my submission from DXlab to LOTW, everything DXlab gathered was also gathered by LOTW, I recently go the mail back from the DXCC desk, and used to DXlab to change submitted to verified.....all bands came out a match, as did most modes, but PHONE did not.....LOTW shows I have 330 and Dxlab only shows 329.......how can I find the missing entity? 

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

So I did my submission from DXlab to LOTW, everything DXlab gathered was also gathered by LOTW, I recently go the mail back from the DXCC desk, and used to DXlab to change submitted to verified.....all bands came out a match, as did most modes, but PHONE did not.....LOTW shows I have 330 and Dxlab only shows 329.......how can I find the missing entity?

+ There are 340 current DXCC entities, so your task is to check the 11 entities that DXKeeper reports have no DXCC award credit for PHONE against LOTW.

+ To obtain that list of 11 entities, click the RAT button on DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, and do the following on the "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab's "Award Progress Filter" panel

1. set the Band selector to ANY

2. set the Mode selector to PHONE

3. uncheck the "Include deleted DXCC entities" box

4. uncheck the Unworked, Worked, Requested, and Confirmed boxes

5. check the "Verified box

+ The "Award Progress" table above the "Award Progress Filter" panel should list the 11 entities for which no phone QSO has been granted DXCC award credit.

+ Check this list of 11 entities against your DXCC "Award Credit Matrix" in LoTW, which you can view by following the instructions in

<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/dxcc-award-credit/#viewdxccstatus>

Dave, AA6YQ

Jamie WW3S

I dont follow you Dave.....if I complete 1-4, and then 5, displayed are the 323 current ones I have verified, not the missing ones

------ Original Message ------
To: DXLab@groups.io
Sent: 1/7/2020 9:52:08 PM
Subject: Re: [DXLab] reconcile LOTW vs DXlab

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ There are 340 current DXCC entities, so your task is to check the 11 entities that DXKeeper reports have no DXCC award credit for PHONE against LOTW.

+ To obtain that list of 11 entities, click the RAT button on DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, and do the following on the "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab's "Award Progress Filter" panel

+ The "Award Progress" table above the "Award Progress Filter" panel should list the 11 entities for which no phone QSO has been granted DXCC award credit.

+ Check this list of 11 entities against your DXCC "Award Credit Matrix" in LoTW, which you can view by following the instructions in

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I dont follow you Dave.....if I complete 1-4, and then 5, displayed are the 323 current ones I have verified, not the missing ones

+ You're right, I got it backwards. in the "Award Progress Filter" panel, check the "Unworked, Worked, Requested, and Confirmed" boxes; uncheck the "Verified" and "Include deleted DXCC entities" boxes.

+ Now you should see the current entities for which you don't have a logged Phone QSO to which DXCC Credit is shown as "granted".

Dave, AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ To obtain that list of 11 entities, click the RAT button on
+ DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, and do the following on the
+ "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab's "Award Progress Filter"
+ panel

+ Check this list of 11 entities against your DXCC "Award Credit
+ Matrix" in LoTW, which you can view by following the instructions in

Dave, AA6YQ

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Jamie WW3S

found it Dave, thanks for your help....

Sent: 1/7/2020 10:22:20 PM

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ You're right, I got it backwards. in the "Award Progress Filter" panel, check the "Unworked, Worked, Requested, and Confirmed" boxes; uncheck the "Verified" and "Include deleted DXCC entities" boxes.

+ Now you should see the current entities for which you don't have a logged Phone QSO to which DXCC Credit is shown as "granted".

Dave, AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ To obtain that list of 11 entities, click the RAT button on
+ DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, and do the following on the
+ "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab's "Award Progress Filter"
+ panel

+ Check this list of 11 entities against your DXCC "Award Credit
+ Matrix" in LoTW, which you can view by following the instructions in

Dave, AA6YQ

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com