recompute interrupt

Mike Kasrich

I shut down dxlab before it completed a "recompute". I believe this is a bad thing. Is there a way to force a recompute? What database mischief do I need to undo?

I shut down dxlab before it completed a "recompute". I believe this is a bad thing. Is there a way to force a recompute?
+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Recompute button.

w6de

Make that:

+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button.

Dave, w6de

I shut down dxlab before it completed a "recompute". I believe this is a bad thing. Is there a way to force a recompute?

+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Recompute button.

Thanks for the correction, Dave!

Make that:

+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button.

+ AA6YQ comments below