recompute interrupt

Mike Kasrich

I shut down dxlab before it completed a "recompute". I believe this is a bad thing. Is there a way to force a recompute? What database mischief do I need to undo?

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
I shut down dxlab before it completed a "recompute". I believe this is a bad thing. Is there a way to force a recompute? 
+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Recompute button.

Dave, AA6YQ

w6de

Make that:

+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button.

Dave, w6de

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ via groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 15:01
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] recompute interrupt

+ AA6YQ comments below

I shut down dxlab before it completed a "recompute". I believe this is a bad thing. Is there a way to force a recompute? 

+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Recompute button.

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

Thanks for the correction, Dave!

Make that:

+ At the bottom of DXKeeper's Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button.

+ AA6YQ comments below

Dave, AA6YQ