Topics

Quick Question on LogPublisher and N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway

Russ Ravella

Hi Dave,

Hope you're having a terrific Sunday today.

I"m using LogPublisher 1.1.8 and N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway 1.1.4 with DXK.  So far they work flawlessly.  Being lazy, I've set up DXLab Launcher to launch both after launching the DXL Suite.  I'm thinking LogPublisher is designed to always be up and running so I should be OK there ?  But N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway is doing a specific job bridging DXL and N1MM+ and except for contests, I'm running DXL without N1MM+.  I know I'll forget to launch it when I DO run N1MM+ so I'm just keeping it up all the time as described.  Am I ok doing this (no unintended/undesired consequences) ?

Thanks as always,
Russ, KR6W

I"m using LogPublisher 1.1.8 and N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway 1.1.4 with DXK. So far they work flawlessly. Being lazy, I've set up DXLab Launcher to launch both after launching the DXL Suite. I'm thinking LogPublisher is designed to always be up and running so I should be OK there ? But N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway is doing a specific job bridging DXL and N1MM+ and except for contests, I'm running DXL without N1MM+. I know I'll forget to launch it when I DO run N1MM+ so I'm just keeping it up all the time as described. Am I ok doing this (no unintended/undesired consequences) ?

+ I don't anticipate any problems with your doing that, Russ.