QSO's (a lot of them!) erroneously added to QSL Queue

Thomas Valenti

I meant to add my QSO's from the recent ARRL DX contest to my DXK log (via an ADIF produced by N1MM), and then upload to LOTW. Just like I always do after a contest. However, I stupidly imported the ADFI from the CQ 160 CW contest, which was already long since imported and uploaded to LOTW. When I tried to upload that, of course, LOTW gagged on the duplicate QSO's. At that point I realized what I had done. I cleared the QSL Queue and imported the correct ADIF. The QSOs are all correctly shown in in my DXK log. But when I did the "Add Requested" command, I got not only the QSO from the ARRL DX added, but the CQ 160 CW QSO's as well. All intermixed, of course, as the QSL queue is sorted by call. How do I get out of this? Doing it manually QSO by QSO is out of the question - the CQ 160 CW log is about 1300 QSO, and the ARRL DX is more than 2200 QSO. How to I stop  DXK from trying to add the CQ 160 QSO's to the QSL queue for the rest of eternity?

Tom K3AJ

BILL KENNAMER

The simple answer is to filter the log for the contest period and export to LOTW.

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 12:31 PM, Thomas Valenti <tomk3aj@...> wrote:

[...]

ve3ki

If you imported the CQ160CW log twice, there will be 1300 or so duplicate QSOs in your log which are going to show up every time you do an "Add Requested" operation. You are going to want to get rid of those. After backing up your log first, You can filter the log on a combination of the CQ160CW contest dates and APP_DXKeeper_Lotw_Sent = 'R' to find the duplicated CQ160CW contacts that have not yet been uploaded to LotW (the previously imported ones have already been uploaded). Once the log display is limited to those duplicate not-yet-uploaded contacts, you can delete them from the log. After that your "Add Requested" operation should work the way you want it to,

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 01:31 PM, Thomas Valenti wrote:
[...]

w6de

Removing duplicates is covered in this DXLab WIKI article:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RemovingDuplicates

73,

Dave, w6de