qsl msg on bottom of qsl label

Robert galambos

is there a way to

1) print a qsl message on the button of the label rather than against each contact line (or both). the reason being the message column is not long enough for a message I would like to add for all contacts
'A QSL is the final courtesy of a QSO',

2) removing the column QSL? and lengthen the mesg column

3) WFD send/receive can be 6 char long. This does not fit in the RST column of the label. Options?

this is on a two-column label

is there a way to

1) print a qsl message on the button of the label rather than against each contact line (or both). the reason being the message column is not long enough for a message I would like to add for all contacts 'A QSL is the final courtesy of a QSO',

2) removing the column QSL? and lengthen the mesg column

3) WFD send/receive can be 6 char long. This does not fit in the RST column of the label. Options?

this is on a two-column label

+ The QSL cards and labels that DXKeeper generates are utilitarian and relatively inflexible, so the answers to all of your questions above are "no" or "none". If you need more flexibility, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20ADIF