Da: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> Per conto di Dave AA6YQ
Inviato: domenica 12 gennaio 2020 18:50
A: DXLab@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [DXLab] QSL msg in QSL queue for LotW

+ AA6YQ comments below

In DxKeeper/QSL when I click "Add Requested" ONLY for LotW (NOT for eQSL) in the QSOs to upload to LotW, in the "QSL msg" field a message appears that I used once but that I DO NOT want is becoming a default one. I know that I can edit it, in the QSO and cancel it, before doing the upload, but I wish to cancel this message as a default.
I have not found **where** to intervene (it is for example not in the capture window).

+ the "Default QSL Message" is selected or specified on the Configuration window's Defaults tab.

* more AA6YQ comments below

Dave, NO messages are present there.
After several other checks I discovered that being the QSOs imported from JTAlert and WSJT-X the message was coming from JTAlert "QSL message" window that keeped it. Cancelling it there everything is now OK.

* Yes, when you're logging QSOs from another application, you must check that application's settings as well.