Topics

QSL msg in QSL queue for LotW

Carlo - IK2RPE

In DxKeeper/QSL when I click "Add Requested" ONLY for LotW (NOT for eQSL) in the QSOs to upload to LotW, in the "QSL msg" field a message appears that I used once but that I DO NOT want is becoming a default one. I know that I can edit it, in the QSO and cancel it, before doing the upload, but I wish to cancel this message as a default. 
I have not found  **where**  to intervene (it is for example not in the capture window).
Thank for the help

Carlo  IK2RPE

ND9G Mike

Is it set as the default QSL message on the defaults tab of the Log Page configuration?

Mike ND9G

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 10:09 AM Carlo - IK2RPE <ik2rpe@...> wrote:
In DxKeeper/QSL when I click "Add Requested" ONLY for LotW (NOT for eQSL) in the QSOs to upload to LotW, in the "QSL msg" field a message appears that I used once but that I DO NOT want is becoming a default one. I know that I can edit it, in the QSO and cancel it, before doing the upload, but I wish to cancel this message as a default. 
I have not found  **where**  to intervene (it is for example not in the capture window).
Thank for the help

Carlo  IK2RPE

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have not found **where** to intervene (it is for example not in the capture window).

+ the "Default QSL Message" is selected or specified on the Configuration window's Defaults tab.

Dave, AA6YQ