QSL label printing

Steve GW4BKG

I am in the process of setting up my Brother wireless LabelWriter to print from DXKeeper.
The printer configuration tab has a dropdown of :size:
However none of the options seem to relate to the labels I am currently experimenting with
Dymo 99012 Large Address Label Part S0722400 pending receipt of the recommended 1-1/8” x 3-1/2”
whose reference I am not sure of.
I have been unable to find any detail regarding the ones listed which I guess may be American terminology.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Steve
GW4BKG

I am in the process of setting up my Brother wireless LabelWriter to print from DXKeeper.
The printer configuration tab has a dropdown of :size:
However none of the options seem to relate to the labels I am currently experimenting with Dymo 99012 Large Address Label Part S0722400 pending receipt of the recommended 1-1/8 x 3-1/2 whose reference I am not sure of.
I have been unable to find any detail regarding the ones listed which I guess may be American terminology.
Any help would be much appreciated.

+ The available choices are specified by your printer driver. I use Dymo 30252 labels with my LabelWriter 450 Turbo; their dimensions are 1-1/8" x 3-1/2".

+ Note that DXKeeper's card/envelope/label printing capabilities are utilitarian. DXKeeper can drive a more flexible printing application with an ADIF or tab-delimited file generated from its QSL Queue. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20ADIF

Steve GW4BKG

Thanks Dave,
I will work my way through this.