Topics

QSL Configuration - Recovery after HD crash

Bernd - KB7AK

I am pretty happy so far with recovery from backups and DXK looks like it should. However, the QSL Config settings for Printer, Envelops, and Address Labels remain at the default level, what am I missing?

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 09:53 PM, Bernd - KB7AK wrote:

I am pretty happy so far with recovery from backups and DXK looks like it should. However, the QSL Config settings for Printer, Envelops, and Address Labels remain at the default level, what am I missing?

+ Did you direct the Launcher to restore your DXLab settings from the backup copy of the Workspace you created back when everything was working to your satisfaction, as recommended in step 2 of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery>

?

Bernd - KB7AK

Nope, will do it now....