Topics

QRZ Lat Long

Chris

Hi all,
 my name is Chris (VK3IK / VK3AWG) I am new here as I am transitioning across to DXLab from another program. I am having an issue with logging into QRZ via Pathfinder. I think it is because I have two factor authentication turned on through QRZ. In PathFinder Config it just keeps saying unable to logon wrong authentication. Due to this the Lat Long's in DXView are incorrect. For instance if I put any VK3 call into the callsign field of DXView the Grid remains at QF22ma and the Lat Long stays at 38 0' 0" S and 145 0' 0" E.

Regards
Chris Bellmont
VK3AWG

my name is Chris (VK3IK / VK3AWG) I am new here as I am transitioning across to DXLab from another program.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Chris!

I am having an issue with logging into QRZ via Pathfinder. I think it is because I have two factor authentication turned on through QRZ. In PathFinder Config it just keeps saying unable to logon wrong authentication.

+ Pathfinder cannot automatically log in to QRZ.com is you have 2-factor authentication enabled. If you want Pathfinder to be able to access QRZ.com, either manually log in, or disable 2-factor authentication.