QRZ.COM lookup delay in importing logs

Jim N7US

Living in a rural area, my internet service is pretty slow (~10 Mb/s).  When importing an ADI contest log and DXKeeper configured to look up calls on QRZ, the first few calls imported sometimes result in a “Callbook error for XXXXXX: Name not resolved.”

Could a buffering delay be added to compensate for the lookup delay?

73,  Jim N7US

Living in a rural area, my internet service is pretty slow (~10 Mb/s).  When importing an ADI contest log and DXKeeper configured to look up calls on QRZ, the first few calls imported sometimes result in a “Callbook error for XXXXXX: Name not resolved.”

Could a buffering delay be added to compensate for the lookup delay?

+ You could try increasing the "QRZ.com timeout" setting on the Configuration window's Callbook tab, but if Windows reports "Name not resolved", there is nothing I can do about it.