Topics

QO-100

Rien Aarden

Hello,
I work  since  last  week on QO-100 but what Freq must I'm fill in when I'm make a qso in DXKeeper?
to get upload to LOTW?
Now I fill in 2400.100  for qrg but LOTW will not accept this.
And dxkeeper is  blinking on the field Tx freq and Rx freq
Tnx for advice

Rien, PA7RA

I work since last week on QO-100 but what Freq must I'm fill in when I'm make a qso in DXKeeper?

+ As always, the frequency on which you made the QSO.

to get upload to LOTW?

Now I fill in 2400.100 for qrg but LOTW will not accept this.

+ What band is logged with the QSO?

And dxkeeper is blinking on the field Tx freq and Rx freq Tnx for advice

+ Did you create a Bands.txt file in DXKeeper's Databases folder? If so, does it include a sub-band definition that encompasses 2400.1?

+ The DefaultBands.txt file included with DXKeeper provides this sub-band definition:

13CM,2300,2450

+ but it will be ignored if you have created a Bands.txt file.