Q65 Unrecognized mode when trying to upload to LOTW

D. Scott MacKenzie

Hi all:

I am trying to upload a Q65 mode contact to LOTW from DXKeeper.  I get an “unrecognized mode” error in the response from LOTW.  I am using TQsl 2.5.7.  What did I do wrong?

Scott

Joe Subich, W4TV

What did I do wrong?
Nothing.

Q65 is still "beta" (WSJTX 2.4.0 is a RELEASE CANDIDATE).

LotW has not added Q65 to its list of supported modes and it has
not been added to the tQSL config file. The ADIF standards group
had not announced a standard for Q65 (probably Mode=MFSK, SubMode= Q65).

Before WSJTX 2.4.0 is ready for General Release, I'm sure all of the
pieces will be in place. In the meantime, map your Q65 QSOs to the
generic DATA mode if you *must* upload right now.