Topics

PUTTING UP SPOTS

Dale Schwartz

DAVE: You answered me, but I didn’t communicate the problem properly.
     When I try to transmit a spot to SPOT COLLECTOR, I used to be able to put up the call, freq, and comments, then click LOCAL and the spot would appear in the cluster.
    Now nothing gets posted in the cluster.
               Dale/K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz

SCHWARTZ | POSEL

Immigration Law Group

Suite 450 RiverEdge One

5500 Interstate North Pkwy., NW

Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:   770 951-1100

Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

   PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (1989-2014)

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 09:37 PM, Dale Schwartz wrote:

When I try to transmit a spot to SPOT COLLECTOR, I used to be able to put up the call, freq, and comments, then click LOCAL and the spot would appear in the cluster.

+ That's not correct, Dale. The definition of "local spot" is "inserted into the Spot Database but NOT sent to the DX cluster network".

Dale Schwartz

When I click the other box, nothing happens either.

Dale M. Schwartz

SCHWARTZ | POSEL

Immigration Law Group

Suite 450 RiverEdge One

5500 Interstate North Pkwy., NW

Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:   770 951-1100

Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

   PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (1989-2014)

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:28 PM, Dale Schwartz wrote:

When I click the other box, nothing happens either.

+ To what does "the other box" refer?

+ I suggest that you review this article:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GeneratingSpots>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

Dale Schwartz

I was referring to the CLUSTER icon. Mine is not fretted our. But I will read the article you suggested. I recall reading it before, but my college and graduate degrees are in a different field<g>.
     Thanks!

On Jun 11, 2020, at 1:53 AM, Dave AA6YQ via groups.io <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:28 PM, Dale Schwartz wrote:

When I click the other box, nothing happens either.

+ To what does "the other box" refer?

+ I suggest that you review this article:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GeneratingSpots>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

Dale Schwartz

Should read grayed out.