Topics

Propvview

i WAS GONNA UPGRADE  PROVIEW PROGRAM  THIS MORING AND LOOKS LIKE I LOST MY WHOLE PROGRAM.
hOW DOES ONE REINSTALL THE PROGRAM  FOR SCRATCH >>>
 Dave NU4N

i WAS GONNA UPGRADE PROVIEW PROGRAM THIS MORING

+ PropView hasn't been updated since February 2018.

AND LOOKS LIKE I LOST MY WHOLE PROGRAM.

+ What leads you to that conclusion? Please be as specific as you can.

hOW DOES ONE REINSTALL THE PROGRAM FOR SCRATCH

+ Before taking any action, lets' first determine what happened.

+ On the DXLab Launcher's Main window, what color is the circular indicator above the "pv" button?

+ Please open the Windows Control Panel and click the "Uninstall a program" hyperlink in the Programs section. A window listing all installed applications will appear; is PropView on this list of installed applications? (Please close this window without directing that any program be uninstalled!).

THANKS DAVE. I JUST REINSTALLED . WORKS JUST FINE. THATS FOR YOUR HELP. 73
--
 Dave NU4N